|Metadata||Download||View||Map Services||More Info|
|SOC Species Occurrences||Animal
|Animal Structured Surveys||-||Request||Tracker||-||-|
|Range Maps -- Animals||-||Request||MapViewer
|Predicted Suitable Habitat||-||Predicted Models||-||-||-|
|Wetlands and Riparian Mapping||MapViewer|
|Land Management Information|
|Public Lands/Private Conservation Lands||MapViewer
|Montana Geographic Information|
|Montana Geographic Information||-||-|
Wetlands and riparian areas are one of the 14 themes in the Montana Spatial Data Infrastructure (MSDI), and our goal is to create a statewide digital wetland and riparian layer as a resource for management, planning, and restoration efforts.
Additionally, the NWI wetlands are supplemented with hydro- geomorphic (HGM) modifiers to link wetland type with potential function.
Digital wetland mapping is necessary to effectively and efficiently assess Montana’s wetlands by identifying the type, size, and location of wetland resources.
Wetland and Riparian Mapping Center
- Wetland & Riparian Mapping Fact Sheet
- National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI) Wetlands Layer
- Montana Wetland Information Clearinghouse
- USFWS National Wetlands Inventory (NWI)
- USFWS NWI Riparian Mapping
- Confederated Salish & Kootenai Tribes Wetlands Conservation Program
- Montana Geographic Information
- US EPA Wetlands Info